When a malfunctioning or failing part robs you of your access to hot water, you want to know that a dependable plumbing company is nearby. If you need water heater repair in Greater Phoenix, you can count on Hansen Family Plumbing! Our plumbers and water heater contractors have been serving the Maricopa County area for over 15 years. Whether your situation is simple or dire, you can count on our speed, experience, and precision to provide you with a solution you can always trust.
Need water heater repair “near me” in Greater Phoenix, AZ? Call (602) 805-4836 or schedule service online!
Cities in Greater Phoenix We Serve:
- Queen Creek
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Most water heater issues will only worsen and become more complex with time. If you notice any of the following, call Hansen Family Plumbing and Air immediately:
- A lack of hot water or lukewarm water from your faucets
- Discoloration or brown flecks in the water coming from the “hot” side of your tap
- Strange noises coming from the water heater—popping, “ticking,” or bangs
- Leaking anywhere near or around the hot water heater
- Sudden spikes in your water or energy bill
Noticing any signs of trouble? Don’t worry! We’ll have you sorted with quality water heater repair as soon as you contact us!
Common Causes of Water Heater Problems
Avoiding trouble is always the best solution—it pays to know a bit about the most common water heater problems so that you can prepare in advance:
- Old water heaters – The majority of water heaters are rated to last anywhere between 8 and 10 years. Past this point, you’ll notice much weaker performance, higher demand for repair, and other complications.
- Not enough water heater maintenance – Particularly if you use a storage tank-type water heater, routine water heater maintenance is critical. Without annual service your water heater will build up excessive sediment, risking problems with corrosion and reduced efficiency.
- Incorrect thermostat settings – Many homeowners don’t realize that they can adjust the thermostat on their water heater. If you feel that your water is too lukewarm, try setting the system a bit higher before calling for repair.
- Damaged or worn-out thermostat – Thermostats for water heaters often wear out long before the water heater itself needs replacing.
Avoid these common water heater problems by making sure you schedule maintenance every year. You can make an appointment with our team online!
Troubleshooting Common Water Heater Issues
We’re always happy to help and provide our water heater repair service. But before you call on our team, try out these simple troubleshooting tips—you might avoid a repair bill with a quick fix:
- Inspect your breaker panel to ensure your breaker hasn’t tripped
- Check your thermostat for correct settings
- If you use a gas water heater, check the pilot light—clean the pilot if needed, and relight
If you’re simply not getting enough hot water, it’s also possible that your water heater is undersized. Maybe your family has grown, or maybe you’ve moved into a new home and your household is larger than the previous owner’s. Either way, an upgrade may be in order!
Why Choose Hansen Family Plumbing?
When it comes to serving Tempe homeowners, there’s no local plumbing company better suited to providing superior service, dependable solutions, and cost-effective results. Hansen Family Plumbing and Air is dedicated to ensuring you get the quality you deserve from our teams, our products, and the services we provide.
Call now by dialing (602) 805-4836, or contact us online to schedule Tempe water heater repair!