HVAC Services in Phoenix
Hansen Family Plumbing has expanded into the HVAC industry. We are now licensed and insured to perform HVAC services to residents in Phoenix and surrounding regions. As leaders in the plumbing industry, we now strive to do the same for the HVAC industry. Our technicians are skilled with the knowledge and expertise to work on any residential unit. Whether you need a simple repair, annual maintenance, or a complete installation of a new unit, Hansen Family Plumbing and Air is the team to call. Contact our team today to schedule your HVAC service in Phoenix.
A/C Service, Repair, and Replacement in Phoenix
New System Installation
- How long does a new residential HVAC system take to install?
- Residential HVAC systems usually take between 8-10 hours to install.
- How long do HVAC systems last?
- HVAC systems typically last 10-15 years if services annually.
- How often should I get my HVAC system serviced?
- You should have your HVAC system serviced 2 times per year.
- Signs that I need a new HVAC system installed.
- Larger than usually electric bills
- Lowered Comfort
- Excessive noise
- Frequent repairs needed
- Is there anything I should know before the new system is installed?
- Make sure you do your own research to make sure you are using the correct company and that they are taking all of the right steps to ensure your system is installed properly.
FAQs About our A/C Services
- How often should I have my A/C unit serviced?
- A/C units should be serviced at least once a year. This will help keep your unit working properly and ensure that any repairs that are needed are caught before bigger issues occur.
- What are some common issues with AC units?
- The most common issues A/C units have are weak capacitors and overheating motors. The majority of issues with A/C units are electrical.
- How long do A/C units last?
- A/C units typically last 10-15 years if serviced annually.
- Why is my A/C not blowing cold air?
- Typically the condensing section of the unit is not operating properly
- How long does it take to replace a residential A/C unit?
- Typically it takes 8-10 hours.
- How can I better maintain my A/C unit to ensure longevity?
- Continued maintenance, changing the air filters, and keeping the unit clean.
Heater Service, Repair, and Replacement in Phoenix
Furnace Service FAQs
- How often should I have my furnace serviced?
- Furnaces should be serviced at least once a year. This will help keep your unit working properly and ensure that any repairs that are needed are caught before bigger issues occur.
- Is there any advantage to setting my thermostat fan to “on” so that the fan runs constantly?
- Depending on the blower motor type, yes, there can be an advantage to setting your thermostat fan to “on”. This can lead to better air quality within the home.
- How long does a furnace last?
- Furnaces typically last 15-25 years if serviced annually and repairs are made quickly when issues occur.
- How can I help maintain my unit?
- Change air filters regularly, have the unit cleaned and maintenanced annually, have the heat exchanger inspected annually.
- How long does it typically take to replace a furnace?
- A residential furnace unit installation typically takes 8-10 hours depending on the unit type and size.
Heat Pump Service FAQs
- What is a heat pump?
- A system that can reverse the flow of refrigerant in order to heat or cool.
- Do heat pumps need servicing and if so, how often?
- Yes, 2 times per year is ideal.
- Can I maintenance my heat pump myself?
- No, this should be done by a professional HVAC company.
- What does the heat pump do exactly?
- A heat pump absorbs heat from either inside or outside depending on the season.
- What are signs that my heat pump is not working properly?
- Lowered Comfort
- Higher heating bills
- excessive noise coming from the unit
- How long does it take to replace a heat pump?
- It typically takes our team 8-10 hours to replace a heat pump.
- How long does it typically take to repair or service a heat pump?
- It can take anywhere from 2-4 hours depending on the repair that is needed.
- Can you assess the issue and repair any damage same-day?
- 80% of the time, yes, we can assess the issues and make the repair the same day.
Fan Motor Replacement
- What is a fan motor?
- Blowers and exhaust fans are needed to cool and absorb heat while motors drive the fans.
- What types of fan motors does Hansen Family Plumbing and Air replace?
- All types, blowers, condenser fans, ECM controlled
- Do you replace both residential and commercial fan motors?
- How long does it take to replace a residential fan motor?
- How long does it take to replace a commercial fan motor?
- Does the price of a fan motor differ exponentially for residential vs. commercial?
- Yes, depending on the phase, HP and RPM – most commercial units use higher HP-driven motors.
Why Choose Hansen Family Plumbing and Air
As a veteran and family-owned business, Hansen Family Plumbing and Air far exceeds the expectations of your typical plumbing and HVAC company. Our standards are set higher for our technicians and our end goal is not about making money but rather making our clients happy. We do not over-price our services, nor do we provide services outside of the original scope. Every service we plan on performing whether it is plumbing-related or A/C-related is run by the customer so you always know exactly what our technicians are doing and exactly what you are paying for. We are dedicated to providing efficient services that are affordable and of the highest quality. Connect with our team today to schedule your HVAC service in Phoenix or any of the surrounding regions.