A/C Installation in Mesa
Is your A/C acting up? Maybe it’s on the older side and you’re thinking you may be in need of a new HVAC unit altogether? If so, Hansen Family Plumbing & Air is the team to call. Our experienced A/C technicians can provide a free estimate for new installations and get your new unit installed typically within a few business days. We know that going without cool air in the dead-heat of summer in Mesa is not ideal. Our team works diligently to get your new A/C system installed quickly, bringing the comfort back into your home. To schedule your A/C estimate, contact our office today or schedule directly online by clicking on the buttons at the top or bottom of this page!
Signs you Need a New A/C Unit for Your Home in Mesa, AZ
- Age of the System: The age of your AC unit is a good indication of whether it’s time for a replacement. If your unit is 10-15 years old or more, it may be time to consider upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient system. Older units are often less efficient and require more repairs, which can be costly in the long run.
- Poor Performance: If your AC unit is struggling to keep up with demand and isn’t providing enough cool air, it may be time for a replacement. Poor performance can be caused by a variety of factors, including a malfunctioning compressor, leaking refrigerant, or a damaged blower motor. If your unit is running constantly but still can’t keep your home cool, it’s time to call in a professional to assess the situation.
- Rising Energy Bills: If your energy bills have been steadily increasing, your AC unit may be to blame. Older units are often less energy-efficient and can drive up your utility costs. Upgrading to a newer, more efficient system can help lower your energy bills and save you money over time.
- Frequent Repairs: If you’re spending more money on repairs than you would on a new unit, it may be time for a replacement. Frequent breakdowns and repairs can be a sign that your unit is reaching the end of its lifespan and needs to be replaced.
- Strange Noises: If your AC unit is making strange noises, such as grinding, banging, or squealing, it may be time for a replacement. These noises can be a sign of a serious problem, such as a failing compressor or a damaged motor. It’s best to have a professional assess the situation and determine if a replacement is necessary.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to consult with a professional HVAC technician to determine if a new AC unit is necessary. A qualified technician can assess your system and recommend the best course of action to keep your home cool and comfortable.
We provide FREE estimates for A/C Installations!
Process for a New A/C Installation in Mesa, AZ
Our professional HVAC technicians follow a thorough process when installing a new A/C system in your home. Here are the steps we take:
- Assessment: A trained Hansen Family Plumbing & Air technician will assess your home’s cooling needs, taking into account factors such as square footage, number of windows, insulation, and other factors that can impact the efficiency of your A/C system.
- Recommendations: Based on our assessment, we will recommend the best A/C system for your home, taking into account your budget, efficiency needs, and other factors.
- Installation: Our technicians will install your new A/C system, ensuring that it is installed correctly and in compliance with all local codes and regulations.
- Testing: Once installation is complete, we will test your new A/C system to ensure that it is running efficiently and effectively.
- Education: We will provide you with information on how to use and maintain your new A/C system, ensuring that you get the most out of your investment.
Benefits of Working with Hansen Family Plumbing & Air for A/C Installation in Mesa
As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the importance of providing high-quality A/C services at affordable rates. Our goal is to find the best solution for each individual customer. When we come to your house, we assess the situation and come up with a solution that fits within your budget while also ensuring the issue gets resolved in the most efficient manner. We strive to create one-of-a-kind customer experiences for each person we work with. Guaranteeing the work we provide is one of the core values that sets us apart from our competitors. At Hansen Family Plumbing & Air, we treat you like family!
A/C Installation FAQs – We Are Here to Answer Your Questions!
- What is involved in AC installation? AC installation involves removing the old AC unit (if necessary), preparing the site for the new unit, and installing the new unit according to manufacturer specifications. This includes installing the indoor and outdoor units, connecting the refrigerant lines, installing ductwork (if necessary), and wiring the electrical components.
- How long does AC installation take? The length of time for AC installation varies depending on the complexity of the installation, the size of the unit, and other factors. Typically, AC installation can take anywhere from a few hours to a full day.
- Do I need a permit for AC installation? In most cases, yes. AC installation requires a permit from your local government to ensure that the installation meets building codes and safety requirements. Your AC installation professional can help you obtain the necessary permits.
- Can I install my own AC unit? It’s not recommended. AC installation requires specialized knowledge and experience to ensure that the unit is installed correctly and safely. Improper installation can result in damage to the unit or your property, as well as potential safety hazards.
- How often do I need to replace my AC unit? The lifespan of an AC unit can vary depending on usage, maintenance, and other factors. However, most units last around 10-15 years. If your unit is older than 10-15 years and is experiencing problems, it may be time to consider replacing it.
- What should I consider when choosing a new AC unit? When choosing a new AC unit, consider the size of your space, the level of energy efficiency you desire, and your budget. It’s important to choose a unit that is appropriately sized for your space to ensure efficient operation and maximum comfort.
- Will a new AC unit reduce my energy bills? Yes. A new, energy-efficient AC unit can help lower your energy bills by operating more efficiently and using less energy to cool your space. It’s important to choose a unit with a high SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) to maximize energy efficiency.
A/C Installation Rebate Options in Arizona
There are tax rebates available in Arizona for homeowners who are looking to install a new HVAC unit. The federal government offers tax credits for homeowners who purchase energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, including HVAC units. In addition, the state of Arizona also offers rebates for homeowners who purchase qualified energy-efficient products, including HVAC units.
The federal tax credit for energy-efficient HVAC systems is available through the end of 2023 and provides a credit of up to $300 for eligible systems. To qualify for the credit, the HVAC system must meet certain energy-efficiency requirements established by the federal government. Homeowners should consult with a tax professional or visit the IRS website for more information on how to claim this credit.
The state of Arizona also offers rebates for homeowners who purchase qualified energy-efficient HVAC systems. These rebates vary depending on the type of system and the energy efficiency of the unit. Homeowners should consult with their HVAC installer or visit the website of the Arizona Department of Energy for more information on available rebates and how to apply.
It’s important to note that tax incentives and rebates are subject to change and may vary based on location and other factors. Homeowners should consult with a qualified HVAC installer or tax professional to determine what incentives and rebates are available in their area and how to take advantage of them. By taking advantage of available incentives and rebates, homeowners can offset the cost of a new HVAC unit and enjoy increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
How to Prepare for A/C Installation
To prepare for a new A/C installation, homeowners can take a few simple steps to help the installation process go smoothly. First, it’s important to clear the work area around both the indoor and outdoor A/C units of any obstacles, such as furniture, plants, or debris. This will make it easier for HVAC technicians to access and install the new system. Homeowners should also schedule the installation for a convenient time when they will be available to supervise the work and answer any questions the technicians may have.
It’s also a good idea to plan for temporary cooling during the installation process, as the home may be without cooling for several hours. Homeowners can either make arrangements to stay somewhere else during this time or plan for temporary cooling options. If the A/C system requires access to the attic or ductwork, homeowners should ensure that these areas are clear and accessible.
Finally, homeowners should communicate any concerns or issues with the installation process or the new system to the HVAC technicians before the installation begins. By working closely with the installation team, homeowners can ensure a successful and stress-free A/C installation experience.
Contact Hansen Family Plumbing & Air for A/C Installation in Mesa, AZ
If you’re looking for A/C installation services in Mesa, look no further than Hansen Family Plumbing & Air. As a veteran-owned and operated business, our team is dedicated to providing high-quality, reliable HVAC services to the Mesa area. From our punctuality and work ethic to our commitment to customer satisfaction, we’re confident that you won’t find a better A/C installation company in Mesa.