Toilet Repairs & Installations
Toilets are often ignored, only remembered when we need to answer the call of nature. Nevertheless, they are one of the most important parts of the home. It’s therefore inevitable that over time you’ll face some problems with your toilet. When that happens, contact us immediately. With our toilet repair and installation services, we have got you covered.
Hansen Family Residential Plumbing Company is a leading contractor offering professional toilet repair and installation in Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale & surrounding areas. We have an experienced team of plumbing technicians with the right expertise to fix various toilet problems.
Contact Hansen Family Plumbing online or call us at 480-356-9587 for toilet repairs or installation.
Reliable Toilet Repair & Installation in Arizona
Your toilet comprises many units including weep holes, lid, gasket, bowl, rim, and tank that are crucial to its smooth operation. Damage to any of these parts can cause issues in your toilet. Toilet problems can also arise from long-term wear and tear.
Sometimes, the best option is to go for a new toilet installation, especially if you are using an outdated model. While this may seem expensive at first, it’s cost-effective in the long run. Our plumbers can help you select modern custom toilets equipped with dual flush, anti-microbial tech, and other advanced features.
Common Toilet Problems
- A leaking toilet
- A clogged toilet
- Toilet tank dripping & constantly filling
- Toilet tank has low water levels
- Toilet flushing causing backup in sink or tub
- Ghost flushing
- Toilet keeps running after flushed
- Toilet overflowing
- Inefficient toilets
If these issues continue occurring, it’s time to call a plumbing professional for toilet repairs. If you continue to experience costly toilet repairs, it may be time for a toilet replacement.
New Toilet Installation
Your local plumbing company has experience installing toilets of all makes and models, including:
- Comfort-height toilets
- Pressure-assisted toilets
- Gravity-fed toilets
- Dual-flush toilets
- Double-cyclone toilets
- Waterless toilets
- One-piece toilets
- Two-piece toilets
- Wall-hanging toilets
- Toilet supply line leaks: Find the water supply valve, shut off the water, and then drain the tank by flushing the toilet. Unscrew the supply line from both the valve and the tank. To install the replacement, attach the new hose and hand tighten the locknuts at both ends.
- Toilet fill valve leaks: If the leak is at the fill valve itself, you will need to replace the fill valve and its gasket. Again, turn off the water supply and flush the toilet, then use a couple of wrenches to remove the fill valve and gasket. After you install the new parts, turn the water supply back on and make sure there are no leaks.
- Leaky toilet bowls: Clean and dry the floor area around the toilet. Once finished, put several drops of food coloring in the bowl water and leave it for a few minutes, then check the floor you dried earlier. If you notice streaks of colored water, then your toilet bowl is probably leaking.
Get Reliable Toilet Services Today
Finding the right toilet repair and installation team doesn’t have to be challenging. With Hansen Family Plumbing, you’ve got the right mix of affordability, quality, and reliability.
Whether you need a repair or a complete installation, our team will handle it efficiently and quickly. Call us at (480) 356-9587 for a free, no-obligation quote.