Faucet Repair Services
We Fix Leaks, Squeaks, and Low Water Pressure
The next time you need a faucet repaired or installed, turn to the experienced plumbers at Hansen Family Plumbing. We are the go-to plumbing service for homes and businesses in Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale & surrounding areas. With over a decade of experience and top-notch ratings on Google and Yelp, you know you can count on us!
We’ll complete your faucet repair or installation quickly and affordably. Contact us to schedule plumbing services today.
At Hansen Family Plumbing, our intention is to help every homeowner in the Tempe area enjoy a problem-free plumbing system. This includes ensuring you get the most from your faucets. Here are the types of plumbing fixtures we repair and replace:
- Bathroom faucets
- Kitchen faucets
- Laundry room faucets
- Bathtub fixtures
- And more
Why Choose Us?
Hansen Family Plumbing is proud to be the number one contractor for all your plumbing needs, including faucet repair. Here are some of the characteristics that make us one of the best plumbers in Arizona:
Wide range of expertise: We have experience completing every aspect of plumbing repair, making us the go-to plumber for everything from faucet leaks to backed-up toilets to water heater replacements.
Exceptional customer service: Our primary goal is to provide a hassle-free experience for every customer. Expect honest, upfront rates and a level of courtesy that will make you feel like a member of our family.
Trusted by home and business owners: We place a strong emphasis on integrity and maintaining an open line of communication with our customers. Our commitment to you will be apparent from our very first interaction!
Common Faucet Issues
At Hansen Family Plumbing, our experienced crew is capable of repairing any plumbing fixture in your home or business. Some of the most common problems we address include:
- Dripping taps
- Leaky faucet handles
- Low water pressure
- Rust and mineral buildup
- Squeaky faucet handles
- Excessively noisy water flow
- Faulty kitchen sprayer
DIY Faucet Repair vs. Professional Faucet Repair
If your faucet is experiencing signs of wear and tear, you may want to attempt the repair yourself. Sometimes, repairing a leaky faucet is a simple job, but not always. If you don’t have any plumbing experience, it’s usually worthwhile to leave the job to a professional. Here’s why you should trust Hansen Family Plumbing to fix your broken faucet:
- Save time
- Avoid the mess and hassle of attempting the repair yourself
- Don’t worry about having the right tools on hand
- Enjoy superior repair work that lasts
- Receive warranty protection
- Ensure your personal safety
What Causes a Faucet to Leak?
As with other systems in your home, faucets wear out eventually. Here are some common causes of leaky faucets that our team can repair:
- Corroded valve seat
- Worn out washer
- Problem with the O-ring
- Mineral deposits in the aerator
- Loose stem screw
- Defective gaskets
Tips for Preventing Broken Faucets
Keep your bathroom and kitchen faucets looking and functioning great with these tips:
- Wipe down the fixture with a damp cloth and multipurpose cleaner once a week to keep rust and grime at bay.
- Remove the aerator from the tap and soak in vinegar once a year to remove mineral deposits.
- Avoid turning the water on and off too fast. Gently turn the knob or handle to increase or decrease the flow of water gradually.
- Hire a professional to replace your faucets. This ensures they are installed correctly.
Faucet Repair Costs
The quote you receive for your faucet repair may vary based on several factors, including:
- Labor costs
- The type of faucet that’s broken
- How many fixtures need repair
- The cause behind the leak or other faucet problem
- How long the problem has persisted
- Whether you end up replacing the faucet
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most common types of faucets? Faucets come in many varieties. Some of the most common include ball faucets, cartridge faucets, disc faucets, and compression washer faucets. No matter what kind of fixture you have, our plumbers can repair it.
- How much does it cost to fix a broken faucet? The average cost to repair a faucet leak ranges from $65 to $150. The cost may be higher or lower depending on the extent and cause of the problem. Fortunately, most leaks are inexpensive to repair, especially if you address them quickly.
- Can I repair my own faucet? Some plumbing knowledge is needed to perform even the most basic faucet repair. Since the source of the leak can vary, and different types of faucets have different repair techniques, we recommend hiring a plumber for this job, especially if the leak is severe or causing structural damage to your home.
- Is it possible to fix low water pressure at the faucet? If low water pressure only affects one sink in your home, the source could be the aerator, cartridge, or pullout spray head. There might also be a blockage in the water supply pipe. If multiple fixtures suffer from low water pressure, you may need to install a water booster to increase the flow of every faucet. No matter the issue, Hansen Family Plumbing can perform the repair you need.
- What causes a faucet handle to squeak? The threads inside the handle may be worn out. By disassembling the faucet and applying the proper lubrication, our plumbers can make your old faucet work quietly again.
With Hansen Family Plumbing, you can expect a pleasant experience every time you interact with us. Our team is licensed, bonded, insured, and background-checked to ensure the best results. Give us a call with any questions you have or to schedule faucet repair with our qualified plumbers in Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale & surrounding areas!